Printing, Packaging & Graphic Communication Companies For Sale
GAA currently has printing companies and related graphic communication companies for sale with the following capabilities in the following regions:
- Direct Mail Printing Company for Sale – $15.7 million revenue, US Northeast. GAA represents a profitable full-service direct marketing company offering an integrated mix of offset and digital print, direct mail, data processing, fulfillment, and creative services. Diverse customer base.
- Mailing & Marketing Services Provider for Sale – $24 million revenue, Eastern US. GAA represents a profitable mailing Services and personalized direct mail company seeking a buyer.
- Commercial Printing Company for Sale – $2.9 million revenue, Central Florida. GAA represents a successful and profitable producer and reseller of printed products, wide format, signage, and specialty printed products.
- Combination Web/Sheetfed Offset Printing Company for Sale – $9.7 million revenue, US East Coast. GAA represents a company that offers complete offset and heat-set web printing plus the associated bindery services. The company has many long-term loyal clients, consisting of large corporations, print management companies and print brokers.
- Marketing Service Provider for Sale – $6.7 million revenue, Maryland. GAA represents successful profitable marketing company that offers strategy, graphic design, mobile, web development, digital print, trade show, promo products, company stores, signs, direct mail, social & digital marketing (SEO/PPC, SEM).
- Commercial Printing Company for Sale – $2.9 million revenue, South Carolina. GAA represents a profitable printing company, general commercial, mailing, signage, and specialty printed products. Satellite storefront location.
- Digital Media Agency for Sale – Billings = $14.6Mil, Net Revenue = $2.7Mil, Northeast US. GAA represents a privately held digital media agency that is seeking a buyer for its business, necessitated by a decline in revenues, the loss of a key client, and reduced advertising spend across business segments impacted by Covid-19.
- Commercial Printing Company for Sale – $2.7 million revenue, Nevada. GAA represents an established commercial print and mailing company. The Company provides digital printing, offset printing, fulfillment and kitting, presort and bulk mail services, promotional items, and signage, supported by online customer portals. Diverse customer mix of hotels, casinos, non-profits, schools, associations, and real estate companies.
- Commercial Printing Company for Sale as Tuck-In – $2.5 million revenue, North Carolina. GAA represents an established commercial printing & fulfillment company that is seeking to transfer its business to a qualified buyer that is able to assume all production and sales support functions.
- Commercial Printing Company for Sale – $1.3 million revenue, Virginia. GAA represents a commercial printing company seeking a buyer.
- Mailing & Printing Services for Sale – $2.5 million revenue, New England Region. GAA represents a profitable mailing, printing and presort company seeking a buyer.
Seeking Printing, Label & Mailing Companies For Purchase / Merger
- Seeking Transactional Printing Companies – $10 to $20 million revenue. GAA represents a transactional print and mail company seeking to acquire a digital printing transactional and mail company with recurring relationships with customers. US Midwest & west. East coast & southeast locations also considered.
- Seeking Direct Mail Companies with Adjunctive Services – $2 to $10 million revenue. GAA represents a direct mail company seeking to acquire a digital printing direct mail company with programmatic relationships with customers and that utilizes digital printing technology, data analytics and customer acquisition modeling are highly desirable. US Midwest & west.
- Seeking Label Printing Manufacturing Companies – $4 to $12 million revenue. GAA represents a label printing company seeking to acquire label manufacturing companies with flexo or digital printing capabilities, produces labels, shrink sleeves, durable labels used in supply chain management and asset tracking, or RFID labels. US based.
- Seeking Commercial Printing Companies – $2 to $5 million revenue. GAA represents a commercial printing company seeking to acquire commercial printing companies with offset capability, 28” or 40” multi-color press work, and digital print. Folding cartons are also desirable. Web storefronts a plus. Profitable, as well as financially challenged companies are of interest. US Mid-Atlantic region.
- Seeking Printing and Sign Manufacturing Companies - $250K to $2.0M annual sales. GAA represents a buyer seeking to acquire printing & sign manufacturing companies with up to $2.0 million in annual sales. Our client is a highly respected multinational franchisor. US and Canada.
Recently Completed Transactions
GAA Represented Buyers:
- The Kennedy Group acquired Color Label, St. Louis, Label Manufacturing, flexo printing & converting.
- Mt. Royal Printing acquires Spectrum Printing, Pennsylvania, Commercial Printing Company, offset printing.
- Mt. Royal Printing acquires Shuman Heritage Printing, Pennsylvania, Commercial Printing Company, digital printing.
GAA Represented Sellers:
- PPS acquired by NFI (Nameplates For Industry); Olathe, Kansas; Industrial Printing Company, membrane switches, graphic overlays.
- Vista Graphic Communications acquired by SupremeX; Indianapolis, Indiana; Packaging Printing Company, folding cartons.
- ECI Screenprint acquired by JN White; Watertown, Connecticut; Industrial Printing Company, membrane switches, graphic overlays.
- PCI Creative acquired by Grossman Marketing Group; Stamford, Connecticut; Marketing Service Provider, digital Print, outsourced offset, promotional.
- All Service Graphics acquired by Superior Press; Melbourne, Florida; Commercial/Digital Printing Company, offset & digital w/mailing services.
- Kingston Printing Acquires Richardson Communications Group; Kansas City, Missouri; Commercial Printing, offset printing & fulfillment. GAA also managed orderly wind-down of legacy company.
- Knepper Press Acquires Dual Print & Mail; Cheektowaga, New York; Commercial Printing, heatset web and sheetfed printing.
Give us a call if you are interested in the above opportunities or in other regions so we know your interest and criteria as new opportunities become available.